Blogging is a great corporate tool for keeping customers up-to-date, sharing expertise, building more web traffic as you connect with potential customers. A blog is very much a writer’s medium and requires short, frequently updated posts, arranged chronologically.
As a publisher, your company can produce a successful blog by creating relevant content for prospecting customers, and must be delivered in a way to support lead generation for your business. In order to have successful inbound traffic, you must write content that is not always about your company.
If you choose to hire someone to do your blog, OmniPerk has a service that you can depend on for managing and creating content to grow your business organically. We make sure that your blog is clearly connected to your website.
Here are Seven Blogging Mistakes to Avoid:
- Bad Writing – grammatical, punctuation spelling errors
- Presenting Instead of Conversing – inspire conversation
- Being too Promotional – be a resource not PR outlet
- It’s About the People Not the Words – what do they hear?
- Lack of Direction/Strategy – viewers need to know what to expect
- Not Utilizing Your Experience – what is your unique perspective
- Taking Advantage of Technology